Friday, October 21, 2011

First post in a long time....

Had a nice chat with a dip-shit today. I LOVE mocking people, you should add him/her on facebook. :-)


Ernie Bondy Jr.:
Homosx is inborn? Sorry, There is solid scientific proof that there is no gay gene. Google it. We screwed up marriage?! Nothing screws marriage up as does the confused idea of unproductive, go nowhere homosexual marriage. What is perverted? It is homosexuality of course, but also it is to corrupt little brains by forcing homosexual beliefs down the throats of our children.Yes, this Country is in trouble, that is if you people get your way. But you won't, not with out the fight of your lives! We far right conservatives aren't going anywhere! :)
Reply · Like · 12 hours ago

Brandon Watson
Ernie Bondy Jr., You don't have to go anywhere, you can stay right where you are. Stay right there and let a beautiful, accepting, progressive world pass you by. By all means, stay there, don't stand up for the humane rights and treatment of your fellow humans. Doesn't your bible tell you that we are all children of god? Or do you read the gay/women/shellfish = abominations version...?

I am a 29 year old openly gay male living "a life of sin." This is not a choice. I am a human being. I pay my fair share of taxes, donate to charity, volunteer for organizations, vote at every election, pay my rent on time, work 40+ hours a weeks. Now what in those aforementioned things do you have a problem with? You are not college educated are you? Have ever gotten a chance to live your life? Or are you simply living a life that was designed and planned out for you by people who were born in the 40's/50's. These are all serious questions. I need to know if you are detrimental to the heterosexual children I plan to adopt one day. I need to know if I need to try and vote away your rights? Have you been married? Divorced? These are all very important things. Aren't they? I am all about protecting the sanctity and bond of marriage. Factoring in that, since gays are only allowed to legally Marry in a handful of states, and only recently might I add, I can safely assert that it is YOU people committing the sins, and defecating on the sanctity of marriage. What are y'all looking at now, about a 54% divorce rate? Wow, that's...impressive??? Hmmm...maybe not a good example...

By your logic, homosexual sex is "unproductive." Really? you tell us this now!?? We have been trying and trying and trying for years now, and no pregnancy!! You waited to tell me until now that I cannot get knocked up through anal intercourse, ugh...You people...What, then by definition is sex with a prophylactic? (Prophylactic = condom/birth control/just the tip(?), in case you needed to know) That is as well, pretty unproductive, no?

I don't know how old you are, I am going to guess(based on the jr. in your name, and the old-ish profile picture) that you are somewhere between 16-85. If I were to guess based on the ancient ideas you are spewing forth, which you undoubtedly found in the 54th reprint/translation of a thousand+ year old picture-less comic book(That's the Bible in case you missed it), I would guess on the higher end of the age spectrum. Of course you did reference "Google" too, that's kinda throwing me for a loop. I looked up information on gay genes on google, but then got sidetracked when it redirected me to gay jeans. I was then led to G-Star Raw and got the cutest pair of gay jeans ever! You should see them, they give my butt lift, it looks AMAZING. Anyways, sorry, I have the "Off on a tangent" gene as well, and sometimes, well, yeah...

The whole point of that last spiel was to make you realize that that you are a nincompoop. Yes, that is a real word. You can find anything on google. There are many more articles, a 10-1 ratio easy, that talk about the discovery of sexuality genetics. Honestly, do you think that we would choose to live this horrendous and oppressed lifestyle of shopping, sexuality, fabulousness, dancing, cocktails, style and fashion? No absolutely not! :-)

In all seriousness, you keep sitting there. Dig in for this fight. This new world that we are branching into where people are free to love one another might be moving to fast for you. I would not want you to get hurt in the process. We have to protect such antiquities as yourself. After all, you are a rare and dying breed. Now what is your home address, I wanna come over and sodomize your dad/brother/husband(eh, probably not), son...Much love, whether you want it or not...

Brandon

Still waiting on my new friends response. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment