Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Endorsed by the wonderful me...

My dear friend Darrell wanted me to see if I can grant some exposure to his non-profit...Normally I would not succumb to the pressure of these damn non-profits, but...I'm kidding I love non-profits! In fact, I consider myself a non-profit. I have asked for donations many a time...

Anyways this one is really cool. I am sure that a lot of you have heard of Liberty Hill. Well they are doing a charity fundraiser raffle for a brand spanking new 2010 Honda Insight! Tickets are $100 a piece which might seem like a lot, but look at it this way...if you work an extra shift...Boom theres a hundred bucks! Sell your old bike/treadmill/little brother that you never ride/run-on/liked on E-bay...Boom, theres a hundred bucks. Sell your left(or right) kidney on the black market...Boom, theres a...well actually at the going rate for kidney's you could probably just buy an Insight...But thats not the point. Charity is fun. Trust me. Because I said so...

Here is the link to the donation page. Check it out. Even if you do not have the funds to donate maybe your friends do. If you have a blog pass it on! You can buy as many tickets as you want to, and if you purchse four you get a fifth one free!

http://libertyhill.typepad.com/main/2009/03/a-hybrid-for-100.html

Thanks all and have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment