Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Why AT&T Blows...

I HATE AT&T. I logged on to pay my bill yesterday on my off day. My bill is typically $85 or so dollars a month. My bill was $451.84. I was a bit shocked. So I called their customer service and sat on hold for 45 minutes only to find that someone, not me, authorizes $365 worth of roaming charges in Europe. They said that sometimes in fraud situations, cell phone #'s can be cloned...WTF? Cloning cell phone numbers has not been an issue since the turn of the millenium...

The Good News: I am having all of the charges removed and a $25 convenience credit placed on my account.

The Bad News: My phone may not be active until Tomorrow, Thursday, at 6am...Goddamn AT&T...

If anyone needs to get ahold of me, feel free to facebook me! haha...Crap...

Has anyone else had this happen to them? Are there any preventative measures?

No comments:

Post a Comment