Sunday, November 16, 2008

Home Sweet Other Home

I'm in San Diego for a day and a half for the older brother's wedding shower. His fiance is a lovely Irish girl and much like the English love a good High Tea, this event is creatively titled "High Beer." I love the Irish...

I went to Kathaul's house last night for a little BBQ and Beverage and got to see the good friends. It was classic, we played a little Taboo until the neighbors were trying to figure out what all the profane screaming was about. I got home at about midnight, and did a little AIM chatting with a couple of friends and then hit the sack.

Paul anonymously (oops) told me last night that I am not really sure why the gays want to get married. You just get stripped of all your rights after you're married anyways...That made me chuckle! Kat did not think it was that funny...

The Mother is helping my make a huge pot of stew for me to freeze and eat throughout the winter. Its cooking in crock pot right now and the whole kitchen smells incredible!!!

Heading over to Leslie's house in a sec to watch the first half of the game then up to "High Beer."

No comments:

Post a Comment