Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Just an update...

Spent the day Hanging Out in China town with Ricky yesterday...very entertaining...we had lunch at this awesome dim sum place called Ocean Seafood. After we were done stuffing our faces we went to walk around and look at "Stuff." That's the best way to describe shit in China Town...Stuff. Bamboo plants, illegal turtles dried seahorses, and older Hispanic women trying to sell you on the holistic benefits of Chinese "Stuff." An hour later, we were at 99 Ranch Market in Van Nuys, I felt like making pho. So I bought the necessaries along with a 4 pound barrel of Kim Chi. Should suffice for a couple of weeks.

I was supposed to cook dinner for the roommates, an ongoing promise that has yet to be fulfilled...but that did not pan out so i took a road trip instead...

Later in the evening, I went down to Huntington Beach and had dinner with a friend whom I have never met but have talked to and chatted with seemingly for the beginning of time. Really cool guy, laid back, kind, level headed, just my type! haha We went and gorged at Taco Tuesday at Fred's Catina or something of the like. Delicious "Impostor Mexican Food," but it filled a temporary void! After Dinner Joselito and I took the cliche long walk on the beach and just shot the shit. I took him back to drop him off at his place and we watched a few episodes of the newest family guy season, had a good laugh, and then I vacated, because he had to work the next day. I had a quick drive home as could be imagined on the 405 at midnight, and crashed out. I awoke this morning...around noon...to the soothing sounds of Rosa's vacuum...damnit...Gotta go, time for scrabble with nareth!

No comments:

Post a Comment