Monday, November 24, 2008

It's been awhile...

A quick synopsis of all meaningful things in my life since the last post:

So since my last post, I have been verbally assaulted, hiked Runyon Canyon, Eaten at a Jewish Deli, Drank Cherry Vodka, Killed Zombies, been hit on by a client, not posted any blogs, gotten a massage and watched the "Most Talented Football Team" in America fall to 4-7...

Starting from the top, in paragraph form(All for you King)...

I got yelled at by some hippy bitch because I honked my horn at her...SHE WAS STOPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF SANTA MONICA BLVD AT 4PM ON THURSDAY!!! WTF? When I drove by she called me a, and I quote, "Big Bald Asshole." Really?? That's all you could come up with? I'm freakishly tall, awkwardly shaped, pasty white, gay, and BIG BALD ASSHOLE is the best you can come up with? I a not going to dignify that one with a response...

Ricky and I went Hiking in Runyon Canyon Earlier on that Thursday up into Runyon Canyon. Its really cool up there, feels like the top of the world. It was a bit smoggy, but not too bad. I look forward to doing it again.

After hiking we went to Canter's on Fairfax for a delicious French Dip, and a bowl of Matzo Ball Soup! I highly recommend Canter's if you have not already been there!!

Cherry Vodka...Surprisingly fantastic!!!

Played a video game last night that was interesting...Killed Zombie-like creatures for an hour or so...

Had a client hit on me today, she grabbed my hand, held it near her face, and said its ok sweetie, I'm not mad, smiled then left...She's cute...Problem is she is a she...who i think used to be a he, but is now a she...

Got a massage from a friend last week, it was good...

Watched/listened to the Chargers suck yesterday...The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment