Monday, December 22, 2008

The Bane of my Existence...

The most horrible thing that comes to my mind at any given point is not always what you'd think it is...Its not tragedy, its not "Skeletons" in the closet, its not the loss of a loved one. It's a 5'2" woman who frequents my place of employment. For the time being, she shall be known as Jean Summers. The most terrifying thing about this woman is the realization on my part that society caters to her. The pain and suffering that she instills in my being is not exclusive to my spa. She is around 140 hours a week at other establishments wreaking havoc...How do I know this, well, one of our tortuous conversations involved my being pummeled by such needless facts as, I only sleep 4 hours a day and I have a 30 pound cat. My god, it never ceases to amaze me what neurological filth spews forth from her yak hole of a mouth.

This brings me to my next point, and I do actually have one with all this...her 30 pound cat. ?!??!?!? Who in the holy hell has a 30 pound cat? The reason that she needs to have a massage so often is that her behemoth mongoloid of a feline likes to sit in her lap and it hurts her stupid legs... Hello Jean, get rid of the pestilence...I'll help, I'm not a cat person anyways...

Every time this woman comes in she leaves a trail of depression, emptyness and dead bunnies. Yes dead bunnies. Every time she speaks, a bunny, a baby bunny at that, is crushed to dead by the sole of my moral foot. She came in yesterday and in her wake, had reduced three grown men to tears. All before she got her massage. She must be stopped! Godspeed!

Artists Rendering:

2 comments:

  1. reminds me of another 5'2 cunt that i maybe killing soon. We may have to bury them in the same hole in this god forsaken earth.

    :) see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, interesting observation Adam. Thank you for the comment, and a Merry Xmas, you upstanding young man. I'll dig the hole...you bring the trash bags and lime...

    ReplyDelete