Monday, December 8, 2008

A Gay Ole' Time!

On Saturday we had our fantastically "Faboo" Xmas party. I was the sober driver so I had my six beverages fairly early. Those of you who know me, know that I am a reasonable drunk. I hold my composure, have no problem with intelligent conversation and am believable as the "Sober Asshole" who just makes fun of everyone else...That is until I push the limit. Think of it this way, going down a flight of stairs, a normal flight, except that the 7th step/drink is a 37 foot drop off. Well after three cups of gay punch and 3 shots of Jagermeister, via Byron's B-day gift, i was at the edge looking down...I was the driver though, so I began to sober up. No more booze for the rest of the party...damn responsibility wins.

We hung out at this wicked "Party Room" which looked more like a guest room at the Palace of Versaille. My first thoughts...Shits gonna be broken. But three hours later and with no damages done we went to hang out at Marcus and Harold's place for a little while and then to go dance...yes dance at the Abbey.

It was Byron, Jose, Alice, Connor, Allison and myself. Alice and I were sober, everyone else...Not particularly...So we danced, Connor was all over the place, hitting on lesbians, dry humping the floor, hands in the air a Miller Lite in each...I love that kid! We had fun, I saw a few friends, got a good workout and went home. Work the next day was surprisingly not hung over! Well done Massage Envy - Beverly Hills, y'all rock.

I got a massage last night from Ginger, our resident "Destructor of all things 'Tissue-y'." She did some lymphatic massage. I WAS congested, now my nose is running like an aspiring Kenyan, and I'm coughing up things that closely resemble scrambled snot and cat shit. Well, enjoy your breakfasts all and have a lovely day! I'm coming up to Davis this weekend for the Xmas party, you butt plugs better all be there...

No comments:

Post a Comment