Friday, December 5, 2008

Kinda on track...I think?

This last week has been full of frustrations. Mostly frustrations over REALLY stupid things. I have been a bit restless to go do something, but all of the people who I had been hanging out with when i was with Jeff seem to not be available to do anything now. Which is fine, understandable! But when I want to go out and do something, people better pay attention to me! haha

On top of not really having anyone to go out with I have been a bit under the weather. I have been coughing up foreign objects, and my nose is running more than Prefontaine on training day. This is adding to my already obnoxious restlessness.

I have spent a decent chunk of time over at the Gendarmerie with Topper over the last few days. Its enjoyable! Something about that place is just an immediate stress relief. Long story short, the Owner, Topper is long time friends with Billy Dee Williams...also known as the only "non-white" guy in Star Wars for all you gays, or Lando Calrissian for my straight nerdy readers...Chris, Dad, etc... Anyways, last year around Xmas time my Mother-dearest and I were shopping for clothes for my London Trip and Topper called up and told us that my Mom's Peanut Brittle was famous and that Billy Dee was sitting next to him eating the entire bag...So I brought up a big bag of Brittle last week and you should have seen Topper hoarding it! Then Billy Dee walked in and Topper was like a small predator guarding its kill...Mildly entertaining...I guess you had to be there...

I am having a little movie date tonight with this handsome young fellow named Vince tonight. He's a nurse. My Mom's a Nurse. Therefore, I love Nurses. Also, my work Xmas party is tomorrow night out at Marcus and Harold's Condo downtown. It should be fun, I love my co-workers!!! That's all for now. I know there was more and I am sure I'll make amendments later. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment