Thursday, December 11, 2008

The MOST ridiculous night ever...

I am not going to go in to great detail on my blog, because this is a fairly sensitive subject, and further consequences and repercussions may be imminent...Written evidence and documentation are a bad idea...So if you want to know what happened, just ask, and I will act it out for you! Lets just say, I fell asleep in my bed, shivering out of fear clutching a utility knife...and not really certain what was going to happen. Sooooooo...

After 3 hours of sleep and a nauseous feeling that truthfully is still lingering, I got to work and am here now. One of my favorite therapists, Erin is trying to improve on her Deep Tissue techniques so Gwen, one of my other favorite female therapists, and lead therapist was teaching her. So I volunteered to be the "Stunt Man." The wolrd of massage can be dangerous, but hey "Free Massage" is my middle name. I just got out of the massage and am feeling much better. My nerves are calm, my body is relaxed and I have two of my best friends coming up meeting me at my place for a relaxing night at Jeff's new place. It could be worse, after last night, i could be dead...Then I'd really be useless...I am getting off of work tomorrow at 2PM and heading to D-town! Can't wait to see all those ass holes up there. I am single and might want to pretend to be straight...Look out ladies! ;-)

B

1 comment:

  1. I love how you're just a little crazier now. You were too self-composed back when I knew you, but this is just refreshing and fun.

    ReplyDelete