Friday, December 5, 2008

A friend in need of a friend in need...

I have not talked to one of my friends up here for a while, so I sent him a feeler text. A simple, "How was your Turkey Day?" would suffice. I got a response that is puzzling me. I think I want to help, I think I need to help, but im not really sure how. This friend, we'll call him "Grimace," crashed his car. When I asked if he was ok, Grimace responded with, "Yeah physically I'm fine thx. Ttyl when I feel happier." That kind of shit makes my mind race. So I just responded with "Ok, feel better bud, if you wanna talk, I have no life! Hahaha, no really, I don't have a life, sigh* Love ya buddy, g'night." I am not sure what happened, and I am really sure that it is none of my business, but I cannot help it I need to pry a bit. Hopefully, I don't annoy Grimace too much, but if I were you, I would not hold my breath...

No comments:

Post a Comment