Saturday, December 20, 2008

Savino's Xmas Party

I had a lot of fun last night at the Savino's up in Hidden Meadows. It was our 5th annual Xmas party and I had a blast. Delicious food, fantastic companies and repulsive sweaters!

We did a Secret Santa gift swap and I drew Laura's name...this excited me. I was going to be as creative as possible. I got her a nice little wine rack and two decent bottles of wine. The theme was "All you need for a great night" I left her with two options, The first package was titled "For a night among friends," and contained a VHS copy of "The Baby-Sitters Club" and the second was titled, "For a Night Alone," and contained a random book called, "Six Inches Deep" and a 6 inch cucumber. She laughed...So did I. My Secret Santa, Mr. Patrick Nolan, got me the perfect gift! Some fantastic cookware. I was actually thinking about buying some cookware, but now i have no need! Actually, I think I may need to buy some for one of my presents.

Had a bit of an issue with Jeff last night, and now I'm sad. I think it was alcohol fueled, but whatever it was, it got close to ruining my night. :( Anyhow, I took Rosaline and Vince as my "Dates." I think they both had a good time! Or at least I hope so. Thats my night in a nutshell. Talk to Y'all soon. Happy Holidays!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment