Monday, December 29, 2008

Football, Days off, Shave Cream, Alcohol and a creepy old man...

My gays may wanna skip the first paragraph, It has been translated into "straight talk"...

First off, Congrats to my Football Chargers. And yes some gays like football for something other than the Tight Ends...hmmm...yeah...Anyways, My Chargers spanked, no, embarrassed the Denver Donkeys last night, 52-21 including a 4th and 1 touchdown run that was no unnecessary it made me laugh. The cameras panned in on Jay Cutler (Denver's Quarterback the one who throws the ball for you gays) towards the end of the game when the chargers were up 45-13 and Cutler mouthed, "I can't believe this, Wow." Yeah Jay, you just got spanked by a team that was 4-8 4 weeks ago. Don't worry, I'm sure the Chargers will send you a post card from Tampa Bay come February...

My next topic is Days Off...OF which I have not had in three days and will not have for another 3 days...Boo. I think I am going to take Sundays off from now on in order to spend them with important people and to be able to once again enjoy the Gendarmerie...I miss my spa-folk..

Shave Cream... For those of you that shave, guys and one or two of you girls...I would like to take this time to pitch a fantastic product. My friend Friend Topper is the owner/founder/creator of Gendarme Fragrances which are incredible! He just had a new formula created for a shave cream that is hands down the best I have ever tried. Better than Kiehls, better than Zirh, better than Anthony. In fact if our lord and savior Jesus H. Christ made shave cream, it would pail in comparison. Its a bit pricey($15.00 for a 4oz bottle is a 2-3 month supply), but a tiny bit goes a really long way! Buy it at www.gendarme.com send Topper an e-mail letting him know how much you love it and that I sent you! Topper@gendarme.com

Thricely...I do love alcohol. Mostly the affect it has on other people. It is a very well-known fact that the gays love their alcohol. Many have disposable income that fuels the drug and alcohol trade. While I don't partake in the drug aspect of things, I do take a stance that what you want to do to your body is 100% your choice, because it is just that...A Choice and Your Body. I do however enjoy 1 or 4 Vodka Sodas when I get out. I like how people are real, say what they feel, straight forward and to the point when they drink. Liquid courage is what I call it. I came out to my mom on the phone on September 18th, 2005 at 10:15 in the morning when I was loaded. It was week 2 of the football season and the Chargers were playing the Broncos, so i had a bit to drink. The moral of the story, is a carefree attitude comes along with the a couple beverages. So my point is, I cannot wait for next weekend to get out and socialize!

Finally, Creepy old men...I'm not sure how to feel about this one. I went to the gym this morning and was lifting weights when an old guy--now I'm not good with estimating age, but i would presume he was in his mid 130's--came up to me and stood there. I was doing independent dumb bell presses and I thought maybe he wanted to use the bench. I pulled out my ear buds sat up and said, "You need the bench?" He said, "No I am just impressed that a guy as thin as you can lift that much weight"...WTF? If I were pressing 80 Lbs per arm, I would be flattered, but, I was not. I think I was lifting 45 at that point. Generally women and twelve year old children lift 45 to warm up. So I was kinda pissed. Am I that frigging skinny that people are impressed when I can lift my arms above my head??? I wanted to turn around and tell "Mr. Burns", "Here, Catch! and throw my 45 Lb weight at him. Then I realized I was probably too weak to throw my dumb bell more than 2 feet or so. God damn it...

David is coming back form Texas today. I am looking forward to hanging out with him soon. He is a lot of fun! Can't wait, well, time to get ready for work, Happy Monday everyone!

Brandon

1 comment:

  1. for the record, i love to watch football, so, i did NOT skip the first paragraph. I'm just sorry i missed the game, but i heard it was a massacre!

    ReplyDelete