Thursday, December 18, 2008

The last few days....

So I have been pretty damn busy with the last few days, so here in no specific order or daily sequence are the events of my week, starting with last Friday.

I got out of work early picked up Russell and Kelly and booked it to Davis. Got there around 9PM, to the bars at 10PM, and back in bed at 2AM. It was entertaining. The whole point of going to Davis was for the 9th annual xmas dinner on saturday night. It was a blast, $2.00 well drinks, cant beat it! There were no fireworks this year, no proposals, bar fights or breakups. I cannot believe it has been an entire year since Sean got down on one knee, and proposed to Roxanne, who promptly said "SHUT-UP" and punched him. I love my friends. It was really nice getting to see everyone, some of whom, Kamalpal, I have not seen since the last xmas dinner. Got back on Sunday, and went straight to work! I love it!

I had dinner with one of Nareth's friends a few nights ago. He is adorable. Really nice kid. We watched that sub-par Diane Lane movie, Untraceable. It was not a great movie, but was entertaining. I made Chicken Adobo and Stewed Greens(Bok Choy, Watercress, Garlic, Spinach, Kale and Sprouts) for dinner. He said he liked it, and I really hope he did. Before dinner, we went to Borders to find a couple books as presents, and JACKPOT! We kicked ass...Great book deals. And yes, I am at that point in my life where I get excited over saving a few bucks. I would definitely like to see him again. He seems like a really fun guy. :)

Also played racquetball this week with Jeff and Spencer. I pretty much got my ass kicked all over the floor in all 5 games, 2 vs. Spencer and the last 3 with Jeff. But it was a blast.

Met Timothy Fong in Brentwood last night and had dinner at a cool little Italian Place. It was nice to catch up with him. I had not really had a good heart to heart with anyone recently and I definitely needed it. We got a coffee at Starbeezie's after dinner and just chatted for a bit about life in general, relationships, friends, work, guys, cars, etc...There are a few people involved in my life who I would like to see more of, and he is one of them. He just puts me in a good mood. But yeah, that's that. Good Times.

I was driving home from Brentwood through Century City and got a phonecall from work It was Allison and Connor and they wanted me to meet them at the spa to go out for a beverage of adult origins...so i did...

We went to Trunks, where Allison managed to find a straight bartender. Wait it gets better...He was really good looking and had his mouth wired shut due to a broken jaw! A hot straight guy who cannot talk! Perfect, they exchanged numbers and we walked over to Fiesta. It was pretty dead, but low and behold, they were setting up karaoke! Sweet! Needless to say, after a few drinks, this is the result...


Connor is rapping random verses to Billy Jean and Allison is, at this point, slurring made-up words. It was fun! On a side note. There were two guys who were just obnoxiously attractive and all i could muster was, "I like your scarf" to one of them, and ask the other one's friend what his name was. When you make futile attempts like that, you just have to laugh at yourself... The End

No comments:

Post a Comment