Wednesday, December 10, 2008

This coming weekend...

First of all, I'd like to say, wow! my blog got 5 comments in one day! I was so eccstatic I pooped my pants. My first thought was, "Wow! People like me!" Then reality set in and I came to the realization that this blog focuses on me screwing up and generally being miserable...You all suck.

And Now for Something Completely Different...

Kelly and Russell are heading up here tomorrow evening to hang out and then we are off to Camelot as soon as I get out of work on Friday. Its Xmas dinner time!! A time of year where everyone from our UC Davis crew, about 40-50 people get together at the Dixon moose lodge and drink until it runs down your leg. I have not seen many of these people since last years dinner, so it should be eventful. This will be the first Davis dinner that I have not had a date to...

"Back for one night only! Straight Brandon the Lady Killer!!!"

Seriously, if you are a lady, and don't have any creepy-crawlies...I'll leave it at that.

So from Friday evening to Sunday around noon, I'll be in Davis. If there is anyone out there who I have not seen in a while and will be in the area, hit me up, I am sure we'll be out on Friday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment