Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oooops, my bad, you ________ (Enter expletive here)

Those of you who know me personally are aware that I am never at a loss for words. whether they have four syllables or four letters, good words bad words, skinny words fat words. Words at the wrong time words that rhyme....Ok, so that's enough of that. I am especially selective of my words around Kelly. Selective, meaning, the filthier the better. I have been trying to contact Kelly for about two weeks now. My regimen involves calling her and telling her to get off of Chris and answer her phone (usually in more descriptive wording). I even sent her a text message to "Close your legs, I can smell your_______(Insert six-letter word, beginning with "s" and ending with "natch") all the way in the kitchen.

Normally, she fires right back at me, but never a response...I called Russell to confirm her phone number was still up to date..Well, turns out I have been texting and calling an older woman in La Jolla named Cynthia...Hell points...A lot of them...

5 comments:

  1. That is the greatest thing I have ever heard. How did I have the right number for Kelly and you didn't? And it doesn't matter how many Hell points you accumulate, your fate was sealed long ago.

    -Russell

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not hell points if they do not know you. At least that is my understanding of the rules. Those are called "Stupid Points!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or maybe "Open mouth insert foot" points...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha! Who is this whore cynthia that has been getting all my deliciously awful texts? Must track her down. How dare she steal my snatch thunder? BTW, soooo excited for this weekend but where the hell are we staying?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey they may be hell points to you but maybe cynthia in la jolla is some kind of freak who gets off to dirty or rude talking maybe try calling her a bloody vaginal discgarge who reaks of uncontrollable boul movements or maybe a cock hungry cum dumpster, or a even my new favorite a swamp donkey... If you don't know what that is. Text me I will fill you in. You can do better than snatch smell from the kitchen. Your the big loud rude brother who tought me the ways of being loud and obnoxious. If you have hell points for that im like the barry bonds of hell points and no i don't mean a steroid fiend who beats my wife. And I'm spent.

    ReplyDelete