Saturday, January 17, 2009

Brandon and the Triple Date...

I went to Dinner last night at Maggiano's Little Italy at The Grove with Nareth, Tim and Tim's friends Shelly. Had a good time. I have not really talked to Tim in a while in depth, and Nareth had not seen him since October so it was nice to catch up.

After dinner, Rettles and I went to Phil and RD's to pre-drink before we went to the bars...Baller's on a Budget...We had five or six shots of Vodka and Papaya juice and then headed out. We went to Rage and got on the dance floor, I started dancing and Rettles looked at me and shook his head. He said, like a hula hoop, dance like you're hula hooping! So I Hula hooped for a little bit, and then it went south again...He looked at me again, and this time looked disgusted, he said, "Just try and feel the music." I said I'm white, this is how we feel music....I was feeling it so hard my hand was sliding up the songs thigh and going for the crotch...however, my movements weren't reflecting it....And that, ladies and gentlemen how I dance...I will take charity dance lessons if someone REALLY feels sorry for me...

Nareth said, c'mon, lets just get another drink...I concurred...

We had another drink or two and decided it was time to take off.

***Fast forward to tonight***

Tim and I are going out again tonight, not sure where, but we'll see where it goes...I'm sure I'll have something to blog about tomorrow! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment