Monday, January 12, 2009

Just a couple of Tid-Bits

As my work day was winding down and coming to a close, I was pondering what to do with myself after work. Gym? Food? A Movie? Thankfully, David text me and answered my question. He and his roommate Richard were going out for a quick beverage and to meet with Richards new "Squeeze" who, by the way, is really cool.

We got to Foxtail around 10:30 or so. None of us had ever been there before, but apparently it was gay night on this one particular Sunday. Richard met up with Ellis and a couple of his friends. They were all really nice. Tony and Dan I think their names were, and we danced the night away...Well, realistically, I shuffled my stupid white feet around and bobbed my head, like white people do when they attempt this "Dance" thing.

Normally I prefer dancing "with/against" someone, but as soon as that someone got a little closer, I just locked up and froze like a pre-pubescent boy at his first middle-school dance, wondering if its her "Koodies" that are making his loins tingle...sigh...What the hell Brandon? Dumb-ass...

Alright, enough about my strife, lets talk wine...I am planning on going to Temecula on Sunday for a wine tasting with a bunch of my hetero-life-mates from San Diego. I think I wanna gay it up a bit, anyone wanna go? It might be an all day excursion, I'll drive, and yes...I'll stay sober. For those of you who know me well, I am making quite the sacrafice staying sober on a winery trip! I just want some good company and some good times! Give me a bell if you are interested...

No comments:

Post a Comment