Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I have learned soooo much...

A sincere thanks and a debt of gratitude to my bosses, Marcus and Harry for providing me with the necessary texts of enlightenment. I received today, a copy of "What's Your Poo telling You?" While at first humorous this book has taught me much needed information such as nicknames for Diarrhea; Butt Piss, The Runs, Oil Spill, Number Three, Hersey Squirts, Montezuma's Revenge, Chocolate Thunder, Operation Marination, Operation Evacuation, Releasing the Hounds, The Nile, Poo Stew, Chocolate Slurpee, Gravy Poo, Birds Flying South for the Winter, Rectum Rapids, It's Raining Poo, Deuce Juice and my personal favorite, Turd Tea.

I feel now, with this new found knowledge and confidence that my Poo experiences going forward will be nothing short of fascinating!

I highly recommend this delicious piece of literature for your consumption!

"What's your Poo Telling You?" by Josh Richman and Anish, Sheth, M.D.

ISBN # 9780811857826

2 comments:

  1. Holy scat queen Batman! j/k That was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was beautiful cousin... thank you for sharing... roommate and i want the book now.

    love you

    ReplyDelete