Saturday, January 10, 2009

OLD PEOPLE!!! ARGH!

I was just at Vons on Fairfax and Pico and had just finished loading up my car, got in closed my door and got ready to back out. An old man, probably around the age of 410, pulled into the spot next to me in his MASSIVE Cadillac. I was waiting for him to pull all the way in so that I could back out. His buddy in the passenger seat throws his door open into mine. Keep in mind, I am sitting in my car with my window down looking at them. He then proceeds to get out of the car look at me, look at my door and then close his. I said "Excuse Me, You just hit my car." He looked at me and said, "No I didn't, I don't understand." So I smiled, looked straight ahead grit my teeth, rolled up my window and left.

My heel was pulsating the entire time too...

Is Obama Pro Euthanasia?

No comments:

Post a Comment