Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Obama Time

How can you not get excited over this? For those of you that are still in denial about the atrocity, audacity and destruction caused by the last 8 years. Open your eyes. This nation is only as effective as its people, and the people are finally united. For the first time in my life and as far as I know, since Kennedy, yes, I am comparing Obama to Kennedy, this nation has rallied around someone, something. The embarrassment that was known as George W Bush is done. Over. The only thing that remains is his "Legacy", and that is something that he need to bear the burden of, because I have washed my hands clean.

Our patchwork Heritage is a strength not a weakness...This is the first time that people from every walk of life, no matter the class, religion, ethnicity or orientation have united around one person or one idea. I am not saying that PRESIDENT OBAMA is the answer, but he is definitely not more of the problem...This is a step in the right direction for all Americans.

On a lighter note, watch this HILARIOUS video...

No comments:

Post a Comment