Thursday, January 15, 2009

New idea...

So my life has been slow recently, at least on the blog front. No fights with the decrepit, drunken shenanigans or bar brawls to speak of. There have been some akward/confusing/frustrating situations of late, but I am saving those for a rainy day.

I did have one blog-worthy story to tell, I had the most impressive celebrity sighting ever today...I had what I think was an "Eric Estrada Sighting." You all know Eric Estrada from those silly pictures:


Oh, and he was also on some show "CHiP's" in the 80's...The best part, and again, I'm not 100% sure this was him, but he was parked at the BP gas station on Robertson and Olympic and was driving a refurbished Police Cruiser. I thought, Ohhhh, the Irony!!!

Allison and I went out to Bingo last night at Hamburger Mary's and met Nareth, Frangelo, Jeffery and Kris. Played a little gay bingo and then went over to OBar to see Kevin Barry for his 30th B-day. He was a bit sauced but had had a good night! I was sad to hear that he will be leaving back to cold Philadelphia at the end of February, but I guess that's life right?

We went to Fiesta for Karaoke and milled around for a little bit, Nareth taught me to dance like I'm hula hooping. Hahaha, fun times! Before long, I'm not going to need booze to dance! hahaha. I work today at 4 for a couple hours and then have Friday off which will be nice!!! Have a lovely Thursday people.

Brandon

1 comment:

  1. just move your hips like u got a hoola hoop around ur waist to loosen u up and get some rhythm!

    ReplyDelete