Sunday, January 11, 2009

Karaoke!

I would like to preface this blog by saying GO CHARGERS!!! The Bolts play in crappy freezing cold Pittsburgh today and are going to need to play flawless...We'll see what happens...

And now, onto the Juicy Bits!

I got out of work last night around 9PM and raced out to Korea Town to meet Nareth and the girls at Yose Karaoke Bar. I was exhausted from work but felt like I needed to go out.

As soon as I walked into the room Ron poured me a beverage and it was ON! I could not drink that much because I was driving, but I got my fair share. Enough to sing backup on a couple songs, Don't Stop Believing (Journey), Don't Speak (No Doubt), and of course, YMCA, what else would you sing in a room full of drunk gays. haha. Everyone was seemingly having a great time. We were there for about 3 hours and then most headed home but a few of us, Nareth, Kevin, Mario, Jorrell and Myself, headed to the Abbey. I was the fifth leg, but its ok. We got a drink and decided to call it a night.

I had a blast on my first Karaoke night, and hope that there are more. Next time, someone can drive me that way I can let my true singing talent show!! God help all of you...Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment