Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Some ties are meant to be cut...

And some loose ends are meant to be tied up...I need to figure myself and my "ties" out, and soon, because its really screwing shit up. Thats all that I am going to say about that.

In other news, I almost had a heart-attack today. Really, I may have been pretty close. I went to the gym this morning and shot some hoops for a little bit. It felt good to jump around for 30 minutes or so. I had not played basketball since Meech and I dominated psychopaths at the Hollywood Arclight 24 back in June. It got my heart rate racing and my blood pumping. I was going to go and do some quick cardio and then head home to get ready for work. My right knee which usually prevents me high impact cardio(treadmill) felt good and loose so I decided to get on the treadmill. I just started running! It felt great. My heart was racing i could feel my pulse in my temples. About 25 minutes later, which is probably the longest I have ever ran...ever...ever...I reached down and grabbed the heart rate monitor and was astonished!!!! My heart rate was 196bpm...WTF? I let it go and grabbed it again and it said 195. Ok, time to stop. I normally have a slow resting heart rate, about 50-54 bpm. It has been an hour since I left the gym and it is still about 84bpm...Hmmm, no more treadmill for awhile...

In other less boring news, oh no wait there is no other news... *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. hmmm...were you drinking an energy drink beforehand at some point? also, sometimes those monitors arent accurate, a manual check would confirm it.

    ReplyDelete