Saturday, October 11, 2008

A 3,649 Lb orgasm...

Timmy texts me this AM and wanted to see about grabbing breakfast, I was doing nothing but moping around in John's absence, so I said okay. He picked me up in his new car, a 2009 C63 AMG. 451 Horsepower! And with Tim behind the wheel, my life expectancy fell through the floor. After breakfast we went to check out an apartment for me, I think I want it, more about that later, now back to this 4000Lb hunk of hot sex that Tim's piloting. We went up Beverly Glen and took sunset west through Brentwood, Pacific Palisades all the way to PCH. Russell always used to talk about driving up and down the PCH in a Canary Yellow Porche, so I guess this was my dream. Hugging corners and taking 25MPH turns at 80 while the seats grip you from the side and the car grinds into the ground to maintain control...HOT!! Sorry Jefferson, I'm leaving you for a Benz, don't worry, it has four holes in the back plenty to go around! Relax, I'm just kidding...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment