Friday, October 24, 2008

Why I hate everything...And why everything hates me in return...

I went online this morning to check my bank account balance. I was expecting to see about $50 bucks or so in my checking account. I know I'm cutting it close, but thats just what I do. Well it turns out that my future house mate decided to cash my POST-DATED(for Nov. 1st) 1st months rent check. Well, that Over-drafted me account for $35, which took me to $15, then my $19 EFT for my defunct gym membership, and overdraft, makes it -$39 and to top it off, a $1.60 parking garage fee from almost a week ago that just now went through and a $35 dollar overdraft fee, makes it a whopping -$75++ balance...Ah, well there goes my budget...Damnit...I hate BofA and I cannot be more broke...now i need to transfer money that I need to be saving and will continue to be broke for another 2 weeks, not too mention, if my landlord is pissed about the returned check(even though it was post dated and I told him not to cash it until the 1st), I might be out of a place too...Wow, its getting interesting, and I'm not really sure I want it to be this interesting, if anyone wants to donate to my cause, they are more than welcome! Haha Well, lets hope this potential new job works out, or I might just be blogging from my car!

No comments:

Post a Comment