Friday, October 10, 2008

KFC remnants and Ink

So I normally don't do stuff like this but that KFC binge last night put my body on a "High Risk Terrorist Alert." After an epic trip to the bathroom, I decided to document my experience in case I ever needed to reference it...Below is the picture of my deposit to Porcelain National Bank...Viewer beware, graphic...






Photobucket


I can explain the chicken...but the rancher, I have no freaking idea...

While we were cleaning John decided to take a break and attempt to stain a pair of jeans that were too faded. So we filled a tub with water and fountain pen ink and then mannaged to successfully stain them. We used an empty magnum bottle of 1999 J Champagne to mix it...Ghetto Fabulous...

Photobucket

Still Cleaning though, hopefully the Abbey will be lovely tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment