Monday, October 27, 2008

Least Entertaining Blog Ever

I would like to apologize for the lack of gripping material that will follow, but all has been semi-quiet on the "depressing and shocking" front.

I am working with the lovely and talented Marsa today, another exciting Monday!

In politics, not much has happened politically other than an SNL satire or two(yes they count as politics...they tend to be more informative than an actual Sarah Palin speech). On David Allen Grier's "Chocolate News" last night I heard a funny line. David said:



In the world of sports...My Chargers are still the most pathetically overrated team in football. Maybe the problem is the coaching staff. I know we are missing Merriman, but he was not our onlt pass rusher...

In Business news...Nah, F**k it...

Jefferson is in Washington DC until Tuesday, which happens to be our 1 year anniversary. Let's see if he remembers... hahaha

And finally, I have noticed that I have 1 blog follower...1 Thanks John. I asked that you subscribed or signed in as a follower so that I don't have pt post bulletins regarding new posts all the time. Everyone who signs up as a follower will receive a free prize from me!! Could be crisp new C-note, could be a "thank you note" who knows? Its worth the risk.

1 comment:

  1. Au contraire! I subscribed to your blog and get it on my personal feed. Keep posting. It's entertaining!

    ReplyDelete