Saturday, October 11, 2008

Strange feelings...

Last night was John's last night in LA til February or around their...Sad times, so we wen out with a bang...We started early since John had a car coming for him at 5:15 in the morning.

We met Timmy at Fiesta and had a beverage or two and talked about the impracticality of Timmy's new Benz C63 in a city like LA, (but secretly I was lusting after his car...I have man excitement in my pants for Mercedes...) then we walked over to The Abbey and made fun of people including look-alikes of Mr. Clean, Aaron Neville, Richard Dreyfus and a 4'8" Gene Simmons...We justify making fun of these "people" because I am sure they are doing the same about 6'10" John, gangly/pasty me and pretty boy Timmy.

When we got their Jesse and Dana, the Abbey "Hosts with the most" greeted us with ice cold beverages of unknown origins...so 4 or 5 drinks later, 1AM rolled around and John said "Fuck, I am on a plane in 5 hours..." so we hugged and said our goodbyes and he walked home leaving Tim and I to battle the uglies by ourselves...We went looking for his friends at Fiesta again could not find them and then decided to call it a night, instead of walking back to my place and sobering up, Timmy had the great idea to crash in his car. I was exhausted and it seemed like a logical idea, plus it was FREEZING!!! I would guesstimate 50 degrees or so. Tim drove his other car, a Benz GL 450 so it was roomy and comfy, just laid my seat back and out like a light...

I woke up to tapping on the glass I looked up and was relieved that it was not a cop it was a young woman bundled up i rolled down my window and here is our conversation:

Crack Whore (CW): It's cold can I please sit in the car with you.
Me: No we were just getting ready to leave.
CW: Can I sleep on your couch.
Me: Um, not gonna happen...
CW: Why not I'll even sleep on the floor.
Me: (at this point I started thinking am I just dreaming this shit up?) Sorry, thats not going to happen either
CW: What the fuck why not, I'll sleep anywhere, can you just loan me some money then?
Me: Look I am staying with a friend, I just relocated from San Diego, I don't have any money
CW: You lived in San Diego, you have money for booze and you're in a Mercedes. (Then the fool actually grabbed the door handle and tried to get in...in the words of a brilliant statesman, "I pity da fool")

So Tim sat up and peeled out...

What I should have said is "Listen bitch, I moved here from San Diego with no money, no house and a quarter tank of gas, I am working my ass off for nothing certain, I am homeless in 4 days, can't find a second job, starting to feel hung-over and developing an insatiable urge to slap the silly shit right out of you if you don't turn your lilly-white powdered-up ass around and get far enough away that I can't smell your sad desperate attempt to score your next fix..."

But instead I said "Tim." yup, thats it, just "Tim." of course there was a Please drive away now connotation, but I don't know if it was heard or not... And then I went to bed.

I miss John already, now its time to get in shape, he was here for two weeks and it was like a two week vacation from the gym and everything healthy but it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment