Sunday, October 26, 2008

Thanks Mommy!

Fruitful news is abound, I spoke to my future landlord, and he is still my future landlord. Secondly, I am appreciative of my Momma who issued a "Government Bailout" of my account! So I am operating on loaned cash, and a prayer...Hmmmm, sounds familiar? Sounds like our entire economy? I bet I'm back on my feet quicker than the economy...You know why? I am not completely deregulated...I am not allowed to spend money I don't have...Interesting, what a peculiar way of doing business...

Last night, as I am sure EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU is aware was Saturday night. Here is a quick synopsis of my Saturday eve...

7pm: ran a system restore on my old-ass computer

8pm: took Jeff to the Airport

8:30pm: Walked the damn dog

9pm: Texted Tim to see if he still had plans...yes

9:15pm: Texted Nareth to see if he was still going home..yes

9:30pm: Cursed myself for not having more friends...

10pm: Watched a "House" marathon

12am: Bed...Boo

Well, at least the Charger game is on right now...*sigh*

Happy Birthday Adam!

No comments:

Post a Comment