Friday, October 17, 2008

South Bound...

So I just got to San Diego about 2 hours ago and have been searching for a dry-cleaner that will have my suit done by tomorrow, no luck. Of the 4 places that I know, 2 are closed down, and one woman did not speak english...slightly frustrating.

So I am officially homeless for the first time in my life. I am completely moved out of John's place and am not moving into my place until November 1st. I'm a touch depressed right now, I am used to having some stability in my life and now their seems like none. I am in a rough patch in just about every aspect of my life right now except my job. Of course the job barely pays the bills right now, but hey, everyone struggles at some point, maybe it'll build some character for me! Haha

Nareth and went to Fubar last night, fun times, a nice breath of fresh air from reality. The crowd was the usual, unattractive, fake and pompous...yes pompous...at Fubar...I know, its ridiculous, but I'm just calling it as I see it. I am starting to learn the value of friends in a whole different way. I always knew that I had the best friends in the world down here, and was always proud to talk about them, but now, I am realizing just how important they actually are. I am very thankful for the friends that I have in WeHo, they make my life easier by doing nothing at all.

Halloween is coming up, I am going to start to post images of Halloween costumes that I am looking into, I would like some input, feel free to comment. Also I am thinking about taking up a collection to fill my coffers...any donors?

Halloween Costume # 1:


I think dressing as Sarah Palin might garner some mixed reviews...

1 comment:

  1. u might look like a Russian awaiting to invade Georgia with that outfit...Fubar was good time tho!
    Oh and for your lack of dry cleaning...Buy some Dryel, you can get it at the grocery store in the laundry section, you put the Dryel sheet in the bag it comes with along with the clothes you want to dry clean and pop it in the dryer for 30 minutes...itll work just like dry cleaning and ur clothes will smell nice! Great for jeans and stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete