Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Last day and a couple quotes...

I went to the gym today. Its the last time I'll be able to walk there for a while seeing that I am moving. Bummer. I worked out extra hard. I had three songs on repeat the entire time and pushed hard I felt like a jock in a sweaty gym then I realized that I was a skinny gay man in a glorified bathhouse...haha...I even did 30 minutes of cardio to go along with it. I feel alive right now, I know it sounds tacky, but I am full of energy and ready to move the rest of my house.

I'm heading to San Diego this weekend for Paul and Kat's wedding. Jefferson is not able to make it both days so I am looking for a fill-in date! Hit me up if you want to go!

Ok, packing and then work...Have a lovely day everyone...

Some Quotes:

"I don't want to say put lipstick on a pig, that's sexist, So instead, how can we put perfume on this turd." Jon Stewart

"Your like the Jesus of Carpentry."
"Oh Bart, thats such a sweet Blasphemy" Marge Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment