Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Update on my living situation...

I went over to my new place today and dropped of my 1st months rent check off, and now i am brokety-broke broke! I am not sure how I am going to make it until I get paid again on the 1st of November...We'll see what happens...And to further the monetary shit-ness of my situation, 'i lost 20 bucks today at Home Depot, thats like enough to live off of for a week!!!! DAMNIT! Someone send me money. Haha

In other news, Obama leads in every major poll by at least 8 points, some as many as 14...SWEET John McCain is going to wake up tomorrow morning and have to change his diapers when he sees this! Sarah Palin, well, there are no presidential polls in Highlights and Zoo News magazines that you read, but I'm sure someone will tell you. Oh and ask them about the role of the VP since you still have not been able to find the answer yourself...

Joe Biden, John Kerry and Barney Frank need to stop talking also. The only way that Obama loses this race is by democrats saying dumb shit...Not a good start guys, SHUT UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment