Thursday, October 9, 2008

Some Gripes...

So yesterday I was driving to work and I was behind a sky blue Bentley Continental GT. Woman driver...multi-tasking woman driver...phone in left hand with a cigarette between here middle and forefinger, and a coffee in the right...The "Betcha I Can Turn Here" We will call her B.I.C.T.H. for short...hmmm, bicth...interesting(kinda an FCUK effect eh?...anywho, my thoughts:

1. Thats definitely her car, she is a busy multi-tasking woman in professional attire. She does not need a man to but her shit.

2. I want a sky blue Bentley Continental GT

3. Get of the phone and drive bitch!!!

4. Jesus Christ, B.I.C.T.H. just curbed her car...

Yes thats right she made a right turn about 3 feet too early...her tires did not actually go up on the curb, they simply hit and drug against the curb around the corner. So now her pretty little shiny wheels are all FCUKed up. (Side note: I don't actually like French connection(FCUK) just the name...so witty!)

Anyways, enough ranting onto my life. I went in for my job interview and met Travis. I think it went rather well. He did not seem extremely excited, but based on what John has told me he is a mellow guy. I am just used to people in the restaurant business being slightly nutty! Work was fine, I have hit the glass ceiling below the poverty line it seems, but realistically, its a job it pays the bills that I have and that is what i need it to do. I am hoping that I can land this second restaurant job in order to prevent me with sharing a couch with 14 other people, or relocating as mentioned before. If anyone out their wants to rent me a room for cheap, I'm accepting applications and $35.00 fees for background checks starting immediately! haha

Onto last night, T-Fong and I went out to Fiesta Cantina last night after I took Jeff to the airport, good times were had, the uglies were abound, I felt right at home! I am not sure where you can get 2 Double Vodka Sodas in LA for $14.00. Jackpot! It was karaoke night, and an amusing crowd as usual. No talent in the house though. Tim was fiend-ing over this guy in a flannel shirt who was so drunk he thought he was a Madonna back-up dancer. He was attractive but so far gone, he could barely talk. As usual, Tim in his brazen ways just walked up and started chatting. We left 10 minutes later. Not an exciting story but my life in a nut shell. Summary: BICTH curbs car, I need a job/house, Tim likes drunks...Done

No comments:

Post a Comment