Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ted Cotrell, R.I.P.

A bit of straight talk for a second, RIP does not mean Rest In Peace, in this case, RIP means wRithe In Pain...I'm not a big Ted Cotrell fan if you could not tell, its time for the Ron Rivera Campaign to begin...

Alright enough straight stuff...So Friday is Halloween. Now as some of you are aware, Halloween in West Hollywood is NUTS when its on a Tuesday...well, this year its on Friday, I am still not sure what I am going to dress up as, but at this point, the less costume the lower my risk of arrest. Maybe its best I don't dress up...Those of you who know me well, know that me dressing up usually ends up as an indecent exposure incident sans the fines, and I'd like to keep it that way...the "no fines" part not the indecent exposure type...Here is another good costume idea, thoughts?



Hung like a horse...get it?

So I did not hear from STK today, no big deal, it just means that I need to call tomorrow and follow up. I guess it would have been nice to just have them call me. Oh well.

I am a car nut, and I love working where I work. As I was sitting at work today, a brand new MB S65 parked right out front, its my dream car. Then a Bentley GTC parks right behind it followed by a second Bentley across the street and a brand new Maseratti Gran Turismo right in front of that...roughly, $900,000 worth of automobiles within 25 feet. HOT!

If you will please direct your attention to the column on the right... I now have two followers...the venerable John Leivas and a Topher Watts, whom I don't really know. It might be Topher from Vegas/Myspace, but im not sure, anywho identify yourself! Talk at you all soon!

B

No comments:

Post a Comment