Monday, October 20, 2008

Mc Fat-Ass with a side of Belly Flab

So I had an English Muffin this morning for breakfast...just one, not 7. I'm hungry now. I was just going to deal with it and have a nice big turkey sandwich and salad for lunch, in an hour, but Marsa called, she is at McDonalds on her way back here now...Damnit...Now I have two McChicken Sandwiches with a small french fries headed right to my big old butt! Getting in shape is not as easy as it sounds, but hey, Pear is a shape right?

In addition, the very next person who reads this will be my 4th visitor since I launched this heap of meaningless nothings a couple weeks back...Screw you guys, I'll keep writing, I don't need any readers, this shit is therapeutic for me... :) alright, so not the 4th, but realistically, my 3rd visitor today will be the 500th visitor total! In only two weeks! Thats like 497 more people than I know! Oh, foods here, Fat man stretch pants here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment