Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Is Mache really that good?

I had a dream last night, and I hoping that one of my 6 readers knows how to interpret dreams...

I was at my grandmas house with my Mom, Dad and older brother Chris, no grandparents in sight. I sat down for dinner and when the salad got to me, it was gone, no mache, I love mache... I was so mad i screamed at my Dad and Brother and told my mom "These son's of bitches ate all the mache." I then stormed to the kitchen slumped down against some cupboards and started crying. Then I woke up with teary eyes...WHAT THE HELL?

So if anyone has any interpretations they are welcome...Nareth says that its my mind telling me that its time to be a vegetarian...I think not. But really Mache or lamb's ear lettuce as its called is pretty tasty...

News broke last night about Sarah Palin spending $125,000 of RNC funds at Neiman Marcus and other retailers on clothes for her family. Hmmmm, John Edward's reimbursed $400 haircut does not seem so bad anymore now does it?

Also, I am going to play drudge report right now, apparently news just broke about a school shooting on the campus of Western Kentucky in Bowling Green, Ky. They are evacuating the campus and reports of as many as 4 heavily armed gunmen and shots fired, no news on casualties yet...

Thanks for reading, here is your halloween costume of the day:

1 comment:

  1. Sure the little brother isn't in the dream. Everyone always forgets the little guy.

    ReplyDelete