Friday, October 24, 2008

Dancing Queen...

Worked today at noon until five...nothing special, what is really special about today were two things...

1. I had a second interview at STK steakhouse and I think it went great. The manager Jason that I talked to said that I was highly recommended by the original manager I interviewed with. By the end of the interview, he said that if I don't hear from him by Tuesday, to give him a call and he will get me on the schedule!!! So Excited. He also said that there is no such thing as a slow night for tips and that even on Mondays and Tuesdays, it is packed and fast-paced. I love it too, check out the website, this place is sick!!! stkla.com

and...

2. I went out dancing tonight...yes dancing...just for a couple hours but it felt good. None of this self-concious, people are watching attitude, I just thought, let it happen, everyone else looks ridiculous too!!! Fun Fun Fun!!!

Alright, bed time!

No comments:

Post a Comment